Five Dram Fridays
The Newsletter for dMann’s Whisky Notebook
Volume 2 http://whisky.dmanntraining.com Issue 22
5 Dram Fridays is a list of five things that I find very interesting in the world of whisky and booze. I may also include some things that I find interesting in general. It’s just a way to share with you some of the things I’ve scoured over the net. The intention here is for you to take a sip of your whisky and read a short article or whatever. 5 sips and you’re done! Or better yet, have a friend join you and you can talk about these topics in between sips. I’m sure they’ll make for lively conversation!
Let’s start sipping…
- You may have seen my tweets about the Glenfiddich Bourbon Cask. Here’s a nice little write up about it
- Looking for the Last Drop of whisky from different distilleries? Check this out
- I believe whisky is for drinking and not collecting; but if you’re into that sort of thing, here are some tips from Mahesh Patel
- Some craft whiskies under $50
- and finally… a hilarious Father’s Day whisky giving guide
And with that final dram, I say ‘Cheers!’ and I wish all of you all the best ‘til next time. Thanks for subscribing to this newsletter. As you know, it’s totally free. If you enjoyed it, please don’t forget to share it with your friends.
And one more thing… Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there! Teach your kids to be responsible!
Thanks for joining me and now I must close this issue of Five Dram Fridays. I would like this to develop into something that will allow you to get a few ‘sips’ in the world of whisky and spirits. I hope to come up with some sort of cool tagline that I can close with here also. But until then, I would like to remind everyone that those who are sipping, sip their drams responsibly.